1. Residential - Customer Owned Premises: Deposit amount shall be approximately equal to twice the average monthly bill for each metering point unless the customer has an excellent or good credit rating.
2. Residential - Customer Rented or Leased Premises: Deposit amount shall be approximately equal to twice the average monthly bill for each metering point. The applicant(s) must be the primary tenant(s) whose name(s) appears on the rent receipt or lease agreement.
3. Commercial - Landlord/Contractor/Additional Metering Point: Deposit amount shall be approximately equal to the higher of the Minimum Deposit or twice the average monthly utility bill unless the customer has an excellent or good credit rating.
4. Commercial Business Use: Deposit amount will be set at twice the average monthly bill. If the usage of the commercial account differs greatly from the previous account usage, MES reserves the right to estimate the expected amount of bills based upon other similar-type accounts.
5. Where insufficient or no billing history is available to determine the average monthly bill at a location, the deposit amount is calculated by using a formula established by the McMinnville Electric System engineering department.
6. In no case will a required deposit be less than the minimum deposit as listed on the Fee Schedule.